Allows you to find and import FREE open VPN servers from the Internet for OpenVPN clients.
Increase your availability to easily UNLOCK blocked sites like Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.
Encrypt data, protect your privacy, bypass the firewall, hide your public IP, no one knows where it’s from.
– It’s an add-on, so it doesn’t work independently!
– Designed to work in conjunction with “OpenVPN Connect”, “OpenVPN for Android” and “OpenVPN Settings”.
– For Android4.0 and above, suggest installing the official OpenVPN client “OpenVPN Connect”, for which we offer a specific feature.
– For example, you can use “OpenVPN for Android”. Supports import ovpn profiles, but you can’t clean them quickly.
– For Android2.xy 3.x, suggest installing “OpenVPN Settings” (you need to root your phone). Ovpn profile import support.
– All servers are from the Internet, so we can’t make sure that each of them is available, so you need to try one by one with patience. The one-touch version is in plan, but needs more time to develop.
HOW TO USE ***
1. Install the app and “OpenVPN Connect”
2. Open the application and click the Update button, then wait for the list of servers
3. Click on a server, the ovpn profile import screen will start, click the “OK” button.
4. On the main screen “OpenVPN Connect”, click the “Connect” button.
5. If you are lucky, you will get a VPN connection.
6. If the server cannot be accessed, repeat steps: 3 – 4
HOW TO REMOVE ALL OVPN PROFILES QUICKLY ***
As time goes on, many OVPN profiles become obsolete. The application offers the option to clean profiles quickly. Click the “Ovpn” button, the OpenVPN Connect App Information page will appear, then you can click the “Clear Data” button to delete all your profiles.
SUPPORT DEVICES ***
– Supports 2.x, 4.x OS
– But NOT for devices that lack the TUN module in the kernel (try the “TUN.ko installer”)
– Simplified Chinese
– Traditional Chinese
More languages will be supported, if you would like to help transfer and show your name in gratitude, please email us.