Immune Support During Allergy Season

Allergy season is upon us! If you are one of the lucky people who was blessed without seasonal allergies, kudos to you! If you are like the majority of people I know who have been cursed with seasonal allergies, this blog post is for you.

I recently found out about two brands that offer immune support supplements, which will are incredibly helpful for those who suffer from allergies or are prone to getting sick. Pure Encapsulations is the first brand, and they actually have a hypo-allergenic product line. The second brand is New Chapter. While New Chapter doesn’t provide hypo-allergenic supplements, they do make their supplements out of whole foods, live probiotics, and yeast! Most of their ingredients are organic, which is a great bonus.

Some pros to taking immune boosting supplements are improved cardiovascular health, lowered blood pressure, and best of all–a higher immunity against infectious diseases. This means you are at a lower risk of getting sick! What a treat during allergy season, to not have to worry about getting sick while already dealing with a runny nose and endless sneezing. I know this is a shorter blog post, but I just wanted to pop in and share these great products that I found. Will you be checking them out?