If you need to assess a project-based learning activity for your class – how would you do so?
- Knowledge – how has the student used previous knowledge into the design
- Comprehension – Can they demonstrate the facts
- Application – Apply their knowledge to actual situations
- Analysis – break down ideas and use simpler parts to support generalizations
- Synthesis – Can your ideas be broken down into alternative solutions
- Evaluation – Make judgments based on external criteria
These steps may not be relevant to all age groups – you must decide what criteria you need to properly assess the student’s knowledge of a particular subject.
How a Makerspace Mindset is Essential for Play-Based Learning. (2019, July 05). Retrieved from https://educationcloset.com/2018/09/01/how-a-makerspace-mindset-is-essential-for-play-based-learning/