The tools and technology in your space are critical to your audience. Because you already established this in the planning stages, you already have a good idea of what you need for a great space.
- How does authentic training impact learners of all ages?
- What makes learning these tools important for students?
- Learning new skills or technologies can give learners a sense of accomplishment – the “I did it” moment!
- This may create a community of teachers and learners. Once you empower another, they will pass it on. This is how you create a maker community
- What tools do you think are essential for your space
- This will obviously depend on the type of environment your want to create
- You can always add new tools as your space develops. Encourage the input of your audience. What would they like to learn?