Skip to content
Our lab’s research has been covered by the following media:
- With a view to a chip, Nature Photonics 3, 187 (2009).
- Engineers tune a nanoscale grating structure to trap and release a variety of light waves, Nanotechweb, Feb. 18, 2009.
- Nanoscale structure to trap light waves, Science Mode, Feb. 2009.
- Nanoscale grating manipulates rainbow of light, R&D Magazine, Feb. 18, 2009.
- Light traps could make for speedier circuits, Scientific America, Feb. 2009.
- To catch light, and let it go, requires the right tuning, Lehigh University (News Article), Feb. 2009.
- Grading Structure Traps Light, Photonics Spectra, Feb. 2009.
- Nanoscale grating traps and releases light waves at multiple locations and frequencies, Laser Focus World, Feb. 2009.
- Trapped rainbows could make optical computing a reality, New Scientist, Feb. 11, 2009.
- Overcoming optical obstacles, Resolve, Oct 2008.
- Slowing terahertz promises all-optical processing, Optics and Laser Europe, July 14, 2008.
- Arrested Rainbow, Photonics Spectra, June 2008.
- Using a grating with a grade, engineers trap a rainbow, Lehigh University (News Article), June 2008.