This is it, you’re in the final stretch! Review the Week 5: Checklist with your team. It’s important to plan multiple outreach throughout the week. Have content prepared for the beginning of the week, during the weekend and on Giving Day, April 27.
As you plan your outreach message, mention that your campaign page will be available on the Giving Day site on April 27. Any donations made on Giving Day will count towards the Giving Day challenges and make a greater impact.
I’ve copied everyone’s campaign pages over to the Giving Day site. Please feel free to start directly linking to these pages or use the Go redirect link I mentioned at the beginning of the campaign and change the redirect the evening before Giving Day.
- ChBE Coffee and Cosmetics Laboratory
- Dominican Republic – Water Distribution System Design and Implementation
- F1RST Calculator Lending Library
- Increasing Equity for Juvenile Justice Students by Improving Teacher Instructional Practices
- International Voices Literary Magazine Publication (Spring 2021)
- Lehigh Coffee Club – Setting Up Shop
- Lehigh University Composites Lab – Bikar Prototype Development
- Mother-Child Conversations About Bullying, Exclusion, and Sharing: Emotional Development Lab – The Impact of Race of the Victim and Protagonist
- Off the Record
- The Douglass Dialogues
- The Dr. Frank Douglas ’66 Endowed Scholarship Fund for the Advancement of Black Excellence
- “Through the Lens” – A Study or Museum Space and Design
- Watershed Explorations with Immersive Virtual Reality Games
To ensure no one accidentally lands on your crowdfunding page on April 27. Please update your crowdfunding pages on April 26 to include a blurb that your campaign is accepting donations on the Giving Day site with a direct link.
Good luck this week!