International Workshop on Bulk Nitride Semiconductors - XI
The International Workshop on Bulk Nitride Semiconductors – XI
will be held in the Pocono Mountains in the Lehigh Valley, PA, U.S.A. from Sep 11 – Sep 16, 2022. has been postponed due to the continuing impact of COVID.
This workshop will bring together leading scientists and engineers from around the world who are experts and working on the frontiers of wide bandgap materials and device research and development. Leading experts will present their recent achievements in the field of bulk nitride growth, controlling their properties and integrating these materials into optoelectronic or electronic devices and applications.
The specific goal of this workshop is to discuss critical scientific challenges related to enabling nitride devices and facilitating international collaborations which will endure beyond the workshop period.
This year’s workshop will have three overarching focal areas:
(1) Substrates and their integration/relevance to power electronics and optoelectronic devices
(2) Crystal growth of emerging and novel nitrides
(3) Control and understanding of doping and defects in nitrides
It is a great pleasure to announce the following invited speakers:
- Dr. Travis Anderson (NRL, USA)
- Dr. Srabanti Chowdhury (Stanford, USA)
- Dr. Hajime Fujikura (SCIOCS, Japan)
- Dr. John Lyons (NRL, USA)
- Dr. Daisuke Tomida (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Dr. Balaji Raghothamachar (Stony Brook, USA)
- Dr. James Raring (Kyocera SLD Laser, USA)
This workshop will encourage to continue the collegial and frank discussions which occurred in the ten previous, successful workshops:
The conference organizers wish to acknowledge and thank the following sponsors for their great generosity.
Please contact us if you would like to be one of the conference sponsors!