International Workshop on Bulk Nitride Semiconductors - XI
The International Workshop on Bulk Nitride Semiconductors – XI will be held in the Pocono Mountains in the Lehigh Valley, PA, U.S.A. from Sep 11 – Sep 16, 2022. Abstracts are requested by May 1, 2022 (send to email@example.com).
This workshop will bring together leading scientists and engineers from around the world who are experts and working on the frontiers of wide bandgap materials and device research and development. Leading experts will present their recent achievements in the field of bulk nitride growth, controlling their properties and integrating these materials into optoelectronic or electronic devices and applications.
The specific goal of this workshop is to discuss critical scientific challenges related to enabling nitride devices and facilitating international collaborations which will endure beyond the workshop period.
Topics covered at this workshop will include:
- development of bulk nitride growth methods
understanding connections between growth parameters and material properties,
- controlling doping uniformity and targeting desired doping levels,
- defect reduction and mitigation,
- advances in characterization of bulk material and homoepitaxial films,
- implementing advanced computational growth models,
- (vertical) device structures,
- homoepitaxial growth and characterization of associated nitride device structures
The conference organizers wish to acknowledge and thank the following sponsors for their great generosity.
Please contact us if you would like to be one of the conference sponsors!