Amanda Thomas

Leave your comments or well wishes below!

8 thoughts on “Amanda Thomas

1. What a splendid achievement Amanda! Despite all obstacles, you persevered with might and intelligence, making meaningful contributions that will advance the lives of individuals with disabilities. The best news is that this is just the beginning. Congrats and I will look forward to the next chapters in your life as your work will continue to touch the lives of many. It’s been an honor to work with you. — “Dr. B.”

2. Congratulations to our beautiful, compassionate, and talented daughter, Dr. Amanda Thomas! We are so proud of the hard work, diligence, and determination you exuded to achieve your goal. We wish we were able to celebrate with you in person! We love you and cannot wait to see what you accomplish in the future!

3. Congratulations, Dr. Amanda Thomas! I am so proud of you – your hard work and perseverance is inspiring. Keep dreaming big! Love you sis!

4. Congratulations Amanda💐We are proud and happy that you completed your doctor degree- and now you start your new chapter of life. We know it has been lots of hard work to balance school work and a young family.
    Congrats to all of you❣️ – wish we could go out to dinner & celebrate -Soon hopefully🙏🏻
    Love Rick & Cheryl

5. Congratulations Amanda! We are all very proud of you and looking forward to seeing the impact you will make in the field as well as individuals lives!

6. Congratulations to my amazing best friend, Dr. Thomas!! Getting to know you has been one of the highlights of my time at Lehigh!! I have valued everything we have gone through together and I have learned so much from you! I am so proud of you and looking forward to celebrating this huge, well deserved accomplishment with you in person! Love you friend!