Jessica Liu

Leave your comments or well wishes below!

16 thoughts on “Jessica Liu

1. Congratulations Dr. Jessica Liu!!! I know you’ve worked so hard over these years. I’m so proud of all you’ve done and how much you’ve grown on this journey!

2. Jeshka! Congratulations, homie! I’m so proud of your hard work and your amazing ability to not only get things done but to get things started and rolling. It’s been fun watching you, this vast mass of potential, going on fulfilling your curiosity and imagination through academics. WORD. GG real talk, shui

3. Dr. Liu, you are a shining light. We at Grad Life will miss you presence but we are glad you’ll be out in the world sharing that light with others. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you over these past 5 years. Best of luck and please keep in touch. Amy

4. Jess! Getting to know you has been one of the highlights of my career at Lehigh. I’ve valued our talks and our experiments. Amy and I have always said that when you walk into a room, everyone in it feels your love, your interest, and your acceptance. You have found the right profession!

Stay in touch with us!! xoxo

5. Jessica we did it!!! We have had some serious conversations that have pushed and challenged me. I am beyond happy to share this moment with you and I know we will continue to be there for each other. Congrats!!!

6. Congratulations Dr. Liu!!! Getting to know you has been amazing!! Thanks for being a great friend and sharing your beautiful smile and energy every time I see you!! This is a very well deserved accomplishment and I am so proud of you. Stay in touch! Wishing you all the best! Love, Irem

7. Congratulations Jessica!!! It was a big a pleasure meeting you at Lehigh! Thank you for your radiating kindness and joy! All the best in your future endeavors!