Louis Rivera

Leave your comments and well wishes below!

11 thoughts on “Louis Rivera

1. Congratulations! You are a gifted clinician, conscientious scholar, and uproariously funny and caring human being. You improve the lives of all those who are fortunate to know you with your well-honed clinical skills but also with your amazing, inimitable you-ness. I am priviliged and humbled to have a colleague of your caliber and I am so excited to see all the amazing things you do out in the world as a DOCTOR!

2. Louis, so proud of all your achievements!. It was great to have you at CVC and in my class. You are going to go far and I cannot wait to see all that you accomplish.

• Thank you so much Arpana!!! I still have fond memories of my time at CVC and in your grueling supervision class. 🙂 I truly have you to thank for my skills as a supervisor, trust me I talk about your class quite often. Thanks again!

3. Congratulations Dr. Rivera. You make our family so proud.

You are wonderful. You are going do great!

4. Congratulations, Dr. Rivera! I love you so much and I am SO proud of you, and feel privileged to be by your side as you complete this journey. I am breathtakingly proud of you and all you have accomplished. Take this moment in and appreciate what you have done!

5. Graduation marks the ending of one journey and the beginning of a new one. You have reached a tremendous milestone and I am extremely proud of you. Keep learning, keep accomplishing, and keep venturing on your journey and may it be all that you want it to be.
    Congratulations Dr. Louis A. Rivera.
    ~Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead where there is no path and leave a trail.- Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. Congratulations, Dr. Rivera!
    You did it, and we’re all looking forward to seeing how you make your mark on the world.

“What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.” ~ Jane Goodall