We are currently awaiting administrative approval to begin collecting information from applicants. Below, we provide the outline of what students can expect on the application so that they may begin preparing. We anticipate that the application link will go live no later than mid-February, and will continue to post announcements on this. Please check the announcements tab on our website regularly for updates.
Please do not send us any application information now, as you will submit it through the link once we activate it. We are providing this outline of requested information so that you may begin preparing your application package and materials.
Due: March 15, 2023 at 5pm AOE
- Applicant first (given) and last (family) names
- Name and geographic location of the institution you are currently affiliated with
- Your CV (there is no page limit, however please note that we will accept a single pdf no larger than 1MB)
- A one-page statement of purpose describing your interest in (including any experience with) quantum computing and/or optimization. Note that your acceptance is not contingent on having a background in these areas. Rather, we are interested in your research ambitions and how they may be accelerated by your participation in this program.
- The full name and email address for a professional reference. We will contact this person separately for their letter of recommendation. Note that we will not accept letters directly from applicants.
Optional: We will also ask optional demographic questions. We respect human diversity and recognize that the questions we will ask may be sensitive and personal. To improve the effectiveness of our organization and ensure we address the needs of our entire community, please feel free to share this optional demographic data. Any personally identifiable information disclosed, both in the application and elsewhere gathered throughout the program, will be confidential and will be used by the organizers solely as necessary to provide the services to the applicants and attendees.