The tutorial lectures will be held on Wednesday, March 17, and the tutorial speaker is
- Gregory Lawler, University of Chicago.
The main conference will take place from Thursday, March 18 through Saturday, March 20. The invited speakers for the main conference are
- Alexei Borodin, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (IMS Medallion Lecturer)
- Jennifer Chayes, University of California, Berkeley (Kai Lai Chung Lecturer)
- Tadahisa Funaki, Waseda University, Japan
- Dmitry Ioffe, Technion–Israel Institute of Technology (IMS Medallion Lecturer)
- Sarah Penington, University of Bath, United Kingdom
- Makiko Sasada, The University of Tokyo, Japan and New York University.
SSP will be held in-person, with suitable COVID-19 precautions, to the extent possible given the evolving public health situation. Remote options will be implemented as appropriate.
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.