Welcome to SSS@Lehigh!
We are the Scalable Systems and Software Research Group at Lehigh University!
Designing and building parallel, concurrent, and distributed systems is our major focus. Our research topics include:
We are always looking for motivated students and productive collaborations. If you find these topics interesting and you are eager to contribute, contact us.
- Our paper “Rabia: Simplifying State-Machine Replication Through Randomization” has been accepted at SOSP 2021. Congrats to the whole team!
- Our paper “KVCG: A Heterogeneous Key-Value Store for Skewed Workloads” has been accepted at SYSTOR 2021. Congrats dePaul and Jacob!
- Our paper “FW-KV: Improving Read Guarantees in PSI” has been accepted at MIDDLEWARE 2021. Congrats Masoomeh!
- Our paper “Brief Announcement: Semantic Conflict Detection for Transactional Data Structure Libraries” has been accepted at SPAA 2021. Congrats Yaodong!
- Our collaborative work “SPX64: A Scratchpad Memory for General-Purpose Microprocessors” has been accepted to TACO. Congratulations!
- Our paper “Exploiting Locality in Scalable Ordered Maps” has been accepted at ICDCS 2021. Congratulations Matthew!
- Our paper “Bundled References: An Abstraction for Highly-Concurrent Linearizable Range Queries” has been accepted as poster at PPoPP 2021. Congratulations Jacob!