“Imposter syndrome” this is the first time I know what is called. I know so many people who like to put all their accomplishments into lucky, doubt their ability and have an internalized fear of exposed as “fraud”. One of my friends is like this, but not so much, she works very hard and went to the best university in China, but she always said it was because of her good luck. I don’t know whether her insomnia is caused by the imposter syndrome or not, but she delays her graduate year because she got stuck on one essay and felt so negative about it. My friend is always the top student in the school, however, things changed when she entered the university, her classmates are top students from the country, they studied super hard to enter the school, compared with my friend, her experience just seems too simple and easy, that brought strong unconfidence to herself. She doubts herself a lot. After changed a little after she chose to delay her graduation, she starts to study more things and slowly sharing her feelings with me and others.

Combing habits into the design is one thing I haven’t done so far. For the past, I ignore the importance of habits. However, considering the audience’s habit is one important part. For example, when we are using social media, designers need to consider the audience’s habits of using things, it will decide the layout. Habits are unconscious routines we regularly follow, though it can be ignored, changed, or replace. Developing a habit is not easy, but once successfully develop a new habit, it will be helpful. Like a good study habit, it can solve time and make things easier. When teachers designing courses, combine with learners’ habits and how to develop a good habit should also be put into consideration.