Hello world!

Hi! My name is Lisa and I am currently a freshman at Lehigh University. I am in the college of arts and sciences. I am planning to major in psychology and to minor in Spanish or econ. I think that I want to go to law school after college, but I am still not 100% sure.

I am from Westchester County, New York, around twenty minutes from the city. I have an identical twin sister and two older sisters who go to colleges close by. I also have a dog named Lila who is an English cream golden retriever and is two years old.

In my free time, I enjoy going for a run, watching Netflix, and hanging out with my friends. My favorite shows on Netflix are The Office, Grey’s Anatomy, and How to Get Away with Murder.

At Lehigh, I play intramural volleyball and I also work at the front desk at Taylor Gym.  Most of the time, I stay near the bottom of the hill near my classes and the libraries because on campus, I live in Dravo on the third floor so it’s always a hike to get to my dorm room.  My favorite food at Lehigh is the couscous bowls that they have at the Fairchild-Martindale library. It’s so good and also super healthy. My favorite place to study is in the Steps building because it’s always quiet and not too crowded. The view is also really nice.

That’s just a little about me and I can’t wait to read about everyone else!