Submission: To complete the abstract submission form, you will need the following information:
- Title of submission
- Names, affiliations, and email addresses of all presenters
- 150-word abstract describing the background, methods, and results (observed or anticipated) of the research
- Name, affiliation, and email address of the faculty sponsor
- Choice of full-length or brief talk (see Presentation Formats page for details)
- General topic area of your abstract
This year, we welcome completed research studies, works in progress, and research proposals.
The deadline for submissions is April 1, 2022. Follow this link to submit your abstract and register for the conference.
Registration: All conference attendees (including all presenters, faculty sponsors, and administrators) must pre-register online to gain access to the conference Zoom links. There is no cost to attending or participating this year.