Travel and Accommodations
- Local: Directions to Lehigh University can be found here
- National: Lehigh University is conveniently located five minutes from the Lehigh Valley International Airport and less than ninety minutes from New York City, Philadelphia and The Pocono Mountains
- Sunday: Wood Dining Room, 2nd Floor, Iacocca Hall (Mountaintop Campus), 111 Research Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Monday through Wednesday: STEPS building (Asa Packer Main Campus), Room 101, 1 West Packer Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Thursday: Rauch Business Center, Perella Auditorium, 621 Taylor Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Symposium: Wood Dining Room (See Sunday)
- Section 504 Institute: Ben Franklin Techventures (Mountaintop Campus), 4th Floor, 116 Research Drive, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Sunday: Free “Visitor” parking around both buildings on the Mountaintop Campus. Please look for posted signs. If you park in a faculty/staff lot, you will likely receive a parking violation ticket.
- Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: Parking is limited near STEPS on the main campus. On-street parking is $1 per hour (payable by credit card or change) and enforced. We are unable to appeal tickets received at meters. Please consider purchasing a parking pass for use in a parking garage (See next section.)
- Thursday: Zoellner Parking Garage, 420 East Packer Avenue, Bethlehem, PA 18015
- Friday: Parking is $5 for the “Visitor” parking around Iacocca Hall. Parking is free around Ben Franklin building, but not around nearby Iacocca Hall.
Parking Options (Monday through Wednesday)
- The fee for a daily parking pass is $5 to the registrant with the symposium paying $2 toward the $7 cost of each pass. Please visit our registration page to purchase parking passes in advance of the symposium.
- Passes will be for parking in the garage at 324 S. New Street, Bethlehem, PA 18015.
- Metered parking is also available closer to the symposium buildings. The cost is $1 per hour (payable by credit card or change) and enforced. We are unable to appeal tickets received at meters.
- We realize that many of you will take the hotel shuttle and will not have a car to park. Others may wish to car pool.
437 Main Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
$159.00 per night if booked prior to May 23, 2019 (mention LU Special Ed Law at time of reservation)
Shuttle provided to and from airport (must be prearranged)
Shuttle provided to and from symposium location daily
(610) 625-5000, Website
45 W. North Street, Bethlehem, PA 18018
$129 per night if booked prior to May 23, 2019
Shuttle provided to and from airport
Shuttle provided to and from symposium daily (first come, first served)
Hot breakfast buffet, Monday-Friday 6:30-9:00 AM
$134 per night if booked by May 24, 2019
Shuttle to and from airport
Shuttle to and from symposium is possible, but not guaranteed
Hot breakfast included, dinner included Monday-Thursday
(610) 264-7500, Reservation Website (use code LUS), Hotel Website
3350 Center Valley Parkway, Center Valley, PA 18034$133 per night if booked by May 23, 2019Shuttle will not be provided to and from the eventHot breakfast included, dinner included Monday-Thursday(610) 351-6400 (mention Lehigh U. Special Ed Law Symposium, group code LUE)