I am an assistant professor in Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. My research is focused on uncertainty quantification, machine learning for scientific discovery, quantum computing and multiscale modeling with applications in scientific and engineering problems.
- One postdoc position available now focusing on machine learning for scientific discovery and/or engineering applications.
- New Ph.D. students in Fall 2020.
- Undergraduate students who are interested in research are always welcome.
News and Activities:
- 10/24/2019: I present a seminar talk at University of Iowa Math Colloquium.
- 9/24/2019: Muqing joins our group as a Ph.D. student.
- 9/13/2019: DARPA quantum computing grant is awarded.
- 8/15/2019: I join Lehigh University from PNNL.
Harold S. Mohler Laboratory
200 West Packer Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Office: Room 473 Mohler Lab