I am an assistant professor in Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. My research is focused on uncertainty quantification, machine learning for scientific discovery, quantum computing and multiscale modeling with applications in scientific and engineering problems.
- One postdoc position available now focusing on machine learning for scientific discovery and/or engineering applications.
- Undergraduate students who are interested in research are always welcome.
News and Activities:
- 7/9/2021: Our work on quantum computing was reported by lifewire.
- 6/3/2021: Bian Li joined our group as a Ph.D. candidate.
- 2/3/2021: Didem Kochan joined our group as a Ph.D. candidate.
- 9/4/2020: Our paper with Dr. Ang Li, Dr. Omar Subasi and Dr. Sriram Krishnamoothy on GPU-accelerated quantum simulator was nominated as Best Paper finalist of SC20.
- 9/24/2019: Muqing joined our group as a Ph.D. student.
- 9/13/2019: DARPA quantum computing grant was awarded.
- 8/15/2019: I joined Lehigh University from PNNL.
Harold S. Mohler Laboratory
200 West Packer Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Office: Room 473 Mohler Lab