I am an assistant professor in Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University. My research is focused on uncertainty quantification, machine learning for scientific discovery, quantum computing and multiscale modeling with applications in scientific and engineering problems.
Bio page on department website
News and Activities:
- 6/24/2022: I received the NSF Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER) Award.
- 2/1/2022: Mengqi Hu joined our group as a postdoc.
- 7/9/2021: Our work on quantum computing was reported by lifewire.
- 6/3/2021: Bian Li joined our group as a Ph.D. student.
- 2/3/2021: Didem Kochan joined our group as a Ph.D. student.
- 9/4/2020: Our paper with Dr. Ang Li, Dr. Omar Subasi and Dr. Sriram Krishnamoothy on GPU-accelerated quantum simulator was nominated as Best Paper finalist of SC20.
- 9/24/2019: Muqing Zheng joined our group as a Ph.D. student.
- 9/13/2019: DARPA quantum computing grant was awarded.
- 8/15/2019: I joined Lehigh University from PNNL.
Harold S. Mohler Laboratory
200 West Packer Ave
Bethlehem, PA 18015
Office: Room 473 Mohler Lab