Blog Post #8

1. If you are the Chief of Police for Afghanistan, what solution would you develop to pay the cops that are actually working, reduce corruption, and boost their morale.

• Maybe giving bonuses to those not by the amounts of arrest mades but to those who are going beyond that
  • I would also go out to the community and receive their input and then also have meeting with both cops and the community
    • applied to multi affinity because the police are taking into account all of their stakeholder
  • I would partner up with different community organizations and have the cops help them with events that they have
    • this would encourage teamwork between the community and the police officers a
    • It also becomes a closed-loop regulation because everyone receives value from it
    • Applies to Holism because we are in

2. If you are the entrepreneur, what multi-final solution will you develop so that you succeed, your venture succeeds (takes water hyacinth off the lake), and the people living along the lakeshore also walk away happy. Please be specific on how your solution might function and precisely whom you would work with. For example, refrain from including vague stakeholders like entire communities.

• Stakeholders
    • local communities
    • wildlife
    • Tourism business
    • Water Enterprise (whosoever has to oversee the quality of their water)
  • Before I would start my project I would meet with the local community leaders and ask them about their concerns. Then I would tell them what my goal is so that we have a mutual understanding of where we both are coming from. After that when I would map out what I need to do in order to make things possible I would take into account everything I had discussed previously
    • Target Holism and multi finality because the community