Post 7

1. Summarize and report out on the results of the SKS exercise.

I will start to prepare for a further propaganda for our official performance and to arrange the appointment to the Northampton Prison. I will keep doing the rehearsals and contacting various resources. Meanwhile, I will stop face-to-face meetings and stop expecting just a small range of audiences. Our audience should not be limited to students and school faculties. My future aim is to perform in front of politicians in order to make a difference.

2. Develop a detailed Collaboration Plan for your team clearly articulating your Goals (Small g and Big G), Roles,Procedures, and Relationships

My personal goals are to have at least 100 audiences to our performances and to receive a decent amount of donation to the organization that tries to improve the bailing system of the U.S. My big goal is to reduce the mass incarceration rate of the U.S.

My role will be a sharper and resource investigator. My goals seem to be ambitious because decreasing the incarceration rate is almost impossible for a school team to achieve. But I will always maintain a positive mental attitude and expect that the politicians could see our efforts if we carry on this project. I will also develop external contacts and try to contact as many people and authorities as I can.

We obviously can’t gather or perform under the current situation, but we will keep up to date with the latest change. We have a Google Drive with resources, scripts and researches did by the former groups. We are still waiting for the reservation with the Black Box of Zoellner Art Center. After the official date of performance is released, we will work on flyers and propaganda. We will find the appropriate time for rehearsals.

One thought on “Post 7