Post 10

1.Refine your Business Model Canvas:

My project does not fit the typical business model mold, so I think I don’t need to revise it into a visual one. We have already contacted the Ice House, the Pride Center, the International Voices, the Northampton Prison, the organization that works for the bailing system, and the End Mass Incarceration group from Power Lehigh Valley. We reached an agreement that we would carry on this project next semester. So I’m only going to explain how exactly we will deliver an end-to-end solution. We will publish our play on the magazine of the International Voices so that more people would know about it. After the performance, we will organize a discussion. Then it is the platform for Power Lehigh Valley and the bailing system organization to deliver speeches about the status quo and our expectations. Finally, we will ask the audience to donate some money for the bailing system organization.

2.Ten practical lessons from the business (revenue) models of ventures we reviewed today (or others you research) as they relate to your venture.

1. A more detailed timeline is required. As soon as the remote learning is over, we will contact our resources and start to plan the further steps of propaganda.
  2. More fieldwork is very essential. We are going to have a volunteer visit to the Northampton Prison and have a talk with Dr. Bonnie and the women there.
  3. We should make the questions more ethical and less offensive.
  4. We should think of an effective way to make the audience engaged, such as the after-play discussion.
  5. Efficiency is the most important concern!
  6. In the introduction of the bailing system organization, it is better to include its effect on unemployment as well.
  7. I’m a new one in the group, so I will need more training.
  8. It is better to have more workers, so we can develop some of our casts into group members and researchers.
  9. Our project does not involve financial costs much. So we should concern more about the donation.
  10. We should never stop even we have made progress. Our final goal is to put the play into a larger region.