Blog Post 11

Revenue Model

Reach Projections Outline

Specific Partnerships:

1. SL Ministry of Health – Once our project has enough momentum it would be great to partner with them and do a sex education campaign. Our videos advertise what health resources are available in SL, and I think the eHealth ministry would view them as a platform to distribute education and awareness.
  2. Lehigh College of HMS – This would be a great institution to partner with and do data collection research. Population health is a huge interest in the college of HMS, and I think they would help us legitimize our documentary.

The following three are subjects we have covered, but an ongoing partnership would build trust and allow us to explore the depth of the issues these organizations address. Also, the more we work with them, the more relationships we build with the individuals within them – allowing us to find a subject for the full-length doc.

1. Makeni Midwifery – We have a partnership with them already, however, I would like to expand and strengthen this connection. They do amazing work and I see a lot of different video angles within this school.
  2. Cappa Care International Board – We have a partnership with them already, however, I would like to expand and strengthen this connection. They do amazing work and I see a lot of different video angles.
  3.  

National Emergency Medical Services – We have a partnership with them already, however, I would like to expand and strengthen this connection. They do amazing work and I see a lot of different video angles

Funding;

Our primary source of funding is through grants. So far we have received over $2,000 of funding this semester. We are looking for more grants to apply for this summer. In the long term, we need revenue to fund a distributor. This would come from grants also – specifically from the core doc database.